How We accept Money?
Innovative Hosting accepts payments via MasterCard, VISA Card, AMEX, Paypal, Internet Banking, Wire Transfer and Cheque Deposit.
Returned Cheque Fee
In the event that a Cheque is returned, service will be immediately suspended and customer will be sent a suspension e-mail allowing seven (7) days to rectify the situation. If within the seven (7) days the customer fails to pay all service fees, including a Rs 799 reactivation fee and a Rs 799 returned Cheque fee, customer’s account will be permanently cancelled. Such cancellation does not relieve client’s obligation for payment under the terms of the hosting agreement. Cancellation includes the removal of all files on the account. In the event of a charge back, Innovative Hosting will immediately suspend all services to client until such time as full payment is received in addition to a Rs 799 charge back fee and a Rs 799 account enable fee.
Late / Non-Payment
If any of the following occur:
- You will receive an invoice 10 day prior to your renewal.
- After 3 days pass you will receive another invoice. (Reminding you of the outstanding balance)
- On the 6th day, you will receive a suspension notice with the date your account will be suspended.
- If your balance has not been brought to zero, the account will be suspended (a Rs 299 reactivation fee will apply and your billing date will be changed to the date payment was received).
- If payment has still not been made, we will leave the service in its spot offline for 1 week. If we have not heard back from you or receive payment, your service will be taken offline and ALL FILES WILL BE DELETED FROM OUR SYSTEM.
Requesting an Account Cancellation
A cancellation will only be accepted if it is done by the following method:
- Login to your Innovative Hosting control panel, go to the my services you wish to cancel, click the cancellation button, fill out the form.
- All account cancellations must be received in the above manner at least fifteen (15) days in advance of the date of renewal. Accounts cancelled with less than fifteen (15) days notice shall be cancelled at the end of the next term and shall be charged accordingly.
Results of a Cancellation
When a cancellation request is made, Innovative Hosting will immediately remove all configuration information as well as all contents of the account on the date of the next renewal of the account. Customer may request immediate cancellation if so desired. Innovative Hosting will remove all files. This may include unread e-mail left on the server.
Refunds within the First 30 Days of Service
If an account is cancelled within the first thirty (30) days of service (excluding dedicated servers, control panel) the customer will receive a full refund of all account fees.
* Standard 30days refund policy does not apply to any promotional packages.
No Refunds Outside of the First 30 Days
Innovative Hosting does not offer refunds for services after the initial thirty (30) days of service.
Keeping Billing Information Current
Updating Your Billing Information
All Personal information may be changed via Our customer’s portal. The customer is solely responsible for keeping all personal and billing information correct at all times. Innovative Hosting is not responsible for actions that are taken as a result of a customer’s failure to respond to Innovative Hosting’s notices
Innovative Hosting shall be liable for taking taxes i.e. 18% on all products and services.
If you have exceeded the allotted bandwidth for your server plan in the current billing period, you will be charged Rs 49 per GB over the allotted server plan amount. The bandwidth overage charge will be applied to your account for immediate payment.